Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||R Panel Cold Rollformer||Color:||Customized|
|Size:||10 X 1.6 X 1.5 Meters||Weight:||Around 9 Tons|
|Working Type:||Automatic||Feature:||Strong Structure|
Painted and Galvalume Metal R Roof Panel Rollformer with Mitsubishi PLC Operator and Automatic Decoiler
Information of R roofing panel roof sheets made by metal roll former
1. 36" coverage with 1 1/4" high ribs
2. Panel lengths up to 42 feet are available
3. R Panel available in 22, 24, 26, and 29 gauge
4. Available Finishes Painted, Zincalume, Galvalume, A606 ( Corten ), Bare Cold Rolled, Bonderized
5. PBR panel is available in a wide variety of finishes and colors in 24, 26, or 29 guage
6. R Panel is great for self storage, commercial / industrial roof and wall applications, equipment screens, agricultural and residential construction.
7. Matching Zincalume, Galvalume, Galvanized or pre-painted finishes are available for flashings and flat stock.
8. Self-sealing fasteners are available for wood or steel applications. Painted or Galvanized.
Main Parameters of Steel R-panel Roof Roll Former
1. Material Spec. Q345 or 34 KSI; Thickness: 0.4mm to 0.7mm
Galvanized Steel Sheets in COILS (ex: JIS 93 302)
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheets in COILS (ex: JIS G 3312)
Galvalume Steel (ALUZINC) Simple or Prepainted in COILS
Colored Aluminium Sheets in COILS (ex: AA 5005 & 3003)
2. Hydraulic decoiler Max. Capacity: 5000KGS
3. Controlling system: PLC
4. Main rollformer machine power: 7.5kw
Hydraulic station power: 2.2kw
5. Production line speed: 18~20m/min
6. PLC: PLC control panel, transducer and touching screen imported from Mitsubishi
7. Power: 380V/3ph/50HZ or at buyer's requirement.
Active Decoiling → Material Guilding & Feeding → Roll Forming → Cut-to-length → Run out
Main Components of Roll Forming Line
|5 Tons Hydraulic Uncoiler||1 set|
|Direction Guilding Device||1 set|
|Cold Rollformer System||1 set|
|Hydraulic Cutting Device||1 set|
|Mitsubishi PLC Control System||1 set|
|Runout Tables||1 set|
|Tools Box||1 set|
Metal R Panel is the nicest panel for the least amount of money. This metal roofing panel provides more of a contemporary look for someone that does not want a wavy corrugated panel.