Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Wave Profile Roof Roll Forming Machine||Color:||Customized|
|Size:||7.5 X 1.5 X 1.4 Meters||Weight:||Around 7 Tons|
|Working Type:||Automatic||Feature:||Strong Structure|
Corrugated Wave Profile Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine for Prepainted or Galvanized Roofing Sheets
This metal roll former is designed and manufactured for pre-painted and galvanized steel coils to produce corrugated wave profiled roofing sheets. The raw materials (steel coils) can be 762mm, 914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1220mm or 1250mm wide and 0.15-0.30mm or 0.30-0.70mm thick. We will also design this machine according to the different yield strength (grade) of steel coils 235MPa or 550MPa.
Main Components of Whole Metal Roof Sheet Production Line
● Decoiler 1 set
● Direction Guilider 1 set
● Corrugating Machine 1 set
● Hydraulic Cutting Device 1 set
● Supporting Tables 2 pcs
● PLC Control System 1 set
● Tools Box with Spare Parts 1 pc
Machine Working Flow
Decoiling---Direction Guilding---Corrugating---Hydraulic Cutting---Finished Roof Sheets on the Tables
1. Main Motor Power: 5.5KW
2. Hydraulic Cutting Motor Power: 2.2KW
3. Rolling Station of Roll Former: 14 sets
4. Material of Rolling Shaft: high quality #45 steel with quenching and tempering treatment
5. Diameter of Rolling Shaft: 72mm
6. Material of Roller: high quality #45 steel with hard chrome plating
7. Material of Cutting Blades: Cr12 mould steel
8. Roll Forming Speed: 15-20m/min
10. Installation Dimension (L*W*H): around 12*2.5*1.4 meters
11. Total Weight: around 7 tons
Manufacturing Process of Metal Roof Rollformer Machine
More Suggested Metal Roof Manufacturing Machines
Sales Items of Corrugated Profile Roof Sheet Production Line
|Packing||Standard Packing for shipping: Equipment without packaging, but provide necessary transportation protection and rain proof measures.|
1. we will provide training and site installation guidance in the earlier stage until you can correctly operate and install our products.
2. The installation technicians (normally 2 people) shall install and debug the equipment. The purchaser should pay the round-trip ticket fees, accommodation and vise expense.
3. During the debugging period (from the day leave to the day back to China) the purchaser should pay the technician USD50 per day.
The finished wave profile roof sheets are wildely used for the roof clading and sometimes for walling functions.